Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I am BACK !!!!!

It has been more than a year I was last seen on this blog..
I started blogging not because everyone else was doing so, neither I loved writing, but yes I was expressive and not all of self can be spoken off, something it's better written off . The self which at times is confident, at times shy, sometimes clueless as naive, or embarrassed like a naked child, or sad as if a broken heart, or like deep recovering wound or even trance like a dream


Feelings can be mixed, they may be biased, selfish, kind, agonizing, selfless, even unknown. It's difficult to express oneself during time as you don't know if one is expressing true of oneself or not. I think this chaos has prevailed in my life for some time which is why I was not able to post anything for past 1 year

Sometimes I wanted to write about people whom I loved/admired most, but they left me or rather say I let them go. A thought of getting too personal while expressing about them always prevented me in doing so. May be now I should do that, they all have moved on so as I. So here I am, hope to continue with it for longer..

No comments:

Post a Comment